Cool Boy Martin

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Playing computer games is funny. There is a lot of games you can play online, but it is not good to play a lot games in a short time. But I can’t refuse that anyone invite me to place. It’s a big problem that I can not refuse my friends’ invitation. So every time I just go with them, every time I just keep playing with them. However, it is not always fun when we play a game every time! It could be boring when I do the same thing on line. But recently I feel a little boring when I was playing the game. Every day do the same thing online is so impractical, I need to do some thing that can escape the name of “home body”. I want have a girl friend, I want have a family. But I still can’t because I am really a home body. It can’t change and never change. Therefore, I decide to keep the same life, and I believe that someday I will meet her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home